- BKBrandon K.Verified BuyerReviewingARB KIT NO.2I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks ago5 Stars
Was gonna wait a little longer to post but was to ecstatic not to. The top picture was taken on July 21, 2023 and the bottom was taken today September 2, 2023. I was giving up and accepting the fact of going bald at only 30 until my friend sent the group chat progress of his hair regrowth. His was worse but after only 3 months the barber was taping off his front hairline. I immediately called him, ordered the Adegen he was taking for myself, and haven’t looked back since. 👌
- PMPaul M.Verified BuyerReviewingARB KIT NO.2I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
1. I have been using Adegen for just over 2 years I believe (maybe a little more) who’s counting when it works.
2. I have been very lazy at times, so I don’t follow a strict schedule, but I don’t recommend this. I am going to get better at rolling more and applying it daily. I was only using it about 4 times a week with pretty much no rolling for about a year and still I have gotten great results. I do believe that the results would be much better if I applied it every day and rolled every other day. I am just being honest.
3. I know that my hair did not fill in 100% and I did not grow all my hair back so let the expectations be real for you. You may grow all your hair back or you may end up like me getting most of your hair back but most of all not losing any more!
4. Overall, Adegen has changed my life. I still have some stubborn areas (probably from my laziness) but looking at the first day pic below compared to what I have now is night and day and NO OTHER PRODUCT OUT THERE HELPED ME! I am a super skeptical person and gave John a really hard time about this in the beginning. I thought he wanted to just punch me for being so negative. No way this was going to work but guess what? IT DID!
I am sooooooo happy with my results and sometimes I need to look back at these old pictures to see how far I have come. I no longer use powder in my hair to cover up the bald spots because I am older and I am totally happy with what I have now and I am not embarrassed to go out in public…
- JGJennie G.Verified BuyerReviewingARB KIT NO.2I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks ago5 Stars
5 months this time.
I had great success a couple of years ago but stopped using it because I met a new partner and, well … felt embarrassed, I guess.
8 months later, all was still well. Then I decided to go back to teaching, and my hair started falling out at a rate I’ve never experienced.
So, I restarted Adegen immediately.
Eternally grateful! Took these photos just now.
- DMDerrick M.Verified BuyerReviewingARB KIT NO.3I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
1 year update: I started to lose hair at the age of 20. I was doing travel vlogs and there is where I was most insecure. I felt like my hair loss was holding me back and I didn’t want to end like my dad or my brother that got bald. I wanted to stay young and why not? I wanted to be a person that did something about it. I had faith in Adegen because I follow Mindvalley and Mindvalley helped me a lot in the past. I stick to the protocol and it totally worked! My hair is fully thick now! Adegen helped me get my hair back! I don’t have to worry about my hair anymore. I recommend Adegen and it works if you stay consistent. You can’t try it like for a week and expect your hair to grow back. If you stick with it you are going to see results.
- MBMohit B.Verified BuyerReviewingARB KIT NO.2I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
45 Days update :
*Wash hair with hot/normal water @2pm than I brush for 5 minutes as fast I can than apply more Shampoo and leave for 30+ Minutes.
*@5Pm Dry Brush again and my brother carefully Apply ARB15 topical at every root without using fingers. We use about 3ML or more
*Wash hair next day bw 12-2pm
*I am Taking Niacin 500mg daily with food
*Dermaroller every 1-2 days for few minutes
*I Visit the Adegen group frequentlyand see the amazing results.
* I have stopped using Finasteride from last 45 days after I start the Adegen process.
P.s : Only area that has some gap is in the frontal transplant area and I think that will also fill from Adegen.
- NINadeem I.Verified BuyerReviewingARB KIT NO.2I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
3 months update. I am using topical solution every third day and using shampoo on every day basis.
- DJDon J.Verified BuyerReviewingARB KIT NO.1I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars