- NGNick G.Verified BuyerReviewingARB TOPICAL–15I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTopical 15=The Holy Grail Serum
I been using Adegen Topical 15 and their products for 28 months/849 days.Adegen have changed my life after wearing a hat for 15 years to cover up thinning hair.
I regrew 80-90% of my hair 12 months.
I just turned 51 years old.
Now they call me The Viking Lion.I even got a tattoo of their logo on my 2 year/730 days Anniversary.
Adegen For Life
Paying it Forward.
Thank you Adegen family John Goss/staff.
THE HOLY GRAIL FOR HAIRLOSS
- MFMike F.Verified BuyerReviewingARB TOPICAL–5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Thanks again Adegen, I couldn’t do this without you!!!💜🤘🏻
- JCJason C.Verified BuyerReviewingARB TOPICAL–15I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Only been two weeks but I'm stunned I see results already.
I got the 15 serum.
- JMJames M.Verified BuyerReviewingARB TOPICAL–15I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
So I’m trying to track my progress but sadly I didn’t really from the very very start but I have the last 3 or so weeks
I used topical 5 last year and had good results and transitioned into topical 15 after. in may of this year I stopped adegen for a while due to cost and I started to see a difference which I was gutted about.
So towards the end of this year I picked it back up usuing what I had left of topical 15 and small amounts of shampoo as I was running low so I used it all sparingly.
November I wanted to ramp things up and get things back to how I wanted as I was getting really conscious of my hair so I got the 15x topical , shampoo and painless roller.
I have used this now since around November 17th with Niacin every now and again . The second ( with the mirror in ) photo is while on and off topical 15 and just as I was starting the 15X . The other one is today December 7th
I am feeling my hair is making progress and I will continue to track progress . I have some work to do in other areas but happy so far at the front
- DTDebbie T.Verified BuyerReviewingARB TOPICAL–5S (SENSITIVE SCALP)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Being EXTRA THANKFUL TODAY. These are my progression photos for my first Adegen year. It's hard to believe it has been 12 months already. Staying consistent and I KNOW that top of my head will continue to fill in with time and commitment. YAY! No matter I am THRILLED with the results I have gotten no matter what! 💥💥💥💖
- DQDavid Q.Verified BuyerReviewingARB TOPICAL–15I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago6 MONTHS UPDATE
Hello guys, it's been 6 months since I started Adegen. I have definitely seen regrow in the front of my scalp for sure as well as the crown. The First 2 pictures are day 0 and the last 4 are day 180 as you can see at the top right corner of every picture.
Night - Shampoo and brushes
Let shampoo for 15 minutes
3 ml topical every night
Dermaroller 3 times a week.
I would appreciate it if you can give me your thoughts on my progress and whether you see the same progress that I see.
- JWJustin W.Verified BuyerReviewingARB TOPICAL–5I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Sometimes when I feel like it isn't happening fast enough, I have to go back to the day I was just about to shave my head—that first day when I started Adegen. I still have a long ways to go, but only ten months in, I am happy with how healthy my hair is. I stick to the usual routine, except I am only using the shampoo every other day. I do grow my hair longer to cover up thin hair in the front. I will give it 18 months altogether; then, I will probably get a hair transplant in the front. Anyone that had one recently would love to talk about the experience. Thanks!