- JMJames M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
So I’m trying to track my progress but sadly I didn’t really from the very very start but I have the last 3 or so weeks
I used topical 5 last year and had good results and transitioned into topical 15 after. in may of this year I stopped adegen for a while due to cost and I started to see a difference which I was gutted about.
So towards the end of this year I picked it back up usuing what I had left of topical 15 and small amounts of shampoo as I was running low so I used it all sparingly.
November I wanted to ramp things up and get things back to how I wanted as I was getting really conscious of my hair so I got the 15x topical , shampoo and painless roller.
I have used this now since around November 17th with Niacin every now and again . The second ( with the mirror in ) photo is while on and off topical 15 and just as I was starting the 15X . The other one is today December 7th
I am feeling my hair is making progress and I will continue to track progress . I have some work to do in other areas but happy so far at the front
- DQDavid Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago6 MONTHS UPDATE
Hello guys, it's been 6 months since I started Adegen. I have definitely seen regrow in the front of my scalp for sure as well as the crown. The First 2 pictures are day 0 and the last 4 are day 180 as you can see at the top right corner of every picture.
Night - Shampoo and brushes
Let shampoo for 15 minutes
3 ml topical every night
Dermaroller 3 times a week.
I would appreciate it if you can give me your thoughts on my progress and whether you see the same progress that I see.
- NGNikhil G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
3 months post initating Adegen therapy…thank you Adegen team…
Looking fwd to the coming months
- AMArturo M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
I’ll start with a BIG thank you to John Goss and his team. My gratitude goes way beyond than my words can express. I know I still have a long way to go but feeling confident my scalp will be fully covered in a year or so if I keep going at this rhythm.
Some words of advice for the new members of this wonderful group:
2. Be consistent and don’t miss a day
3. If possible perform your protocol off the shower. You will have more control over the foam thickness and you won’t waste water, plus you’ll have time to do other activities while letting the shampoo be absorbed by your scalp
4. Flakes and shading are part of the process. Be patient. You are getting rid of bad cells and prepping your scalp with fertile ground for your new hair.
5. Visit this site frequently and learn from other people experiences but most importantly do your research. Every person is unique and your needs may vary slightly to greatly.
6. Be aware of side effects of additional supplements like Niacin (not part of the protocol) In my case it caused swollen feet and hands and I had to suspend it but other people have found it beneficial. Consult your doctor.
7. Be aware of exposure to the sun when using topical #5 which has Retina. Protect yourself with a hat or avoid the sun while using it.
8. Take plenty of pictures of yourself from different angles so you can see the progress in a more objective manner. Try to keep the lighting an angles consistent
9. The second month (as reported by…
- GMGina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Before and after! 13 months and 1 week! Feel free to search my name as well. Very thankful to you John Goss!
- JGJennie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Started using the 15 topical after 9 months of 5. In 3.5 months there has been a huge difference!
- NGNick G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
16 MONTHS/480 DAYS!!!
Today I am celebrating my 50th Birthday with HAIR!!!!
BEYOND GRATEFUL AND BLESSED
Thank you My Brother John Goss and His Team !!!