- BLBrian L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
2nd full month in the Books. These results are crazy!!!!!!
- LMLawrence M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
3 month progress pics! Very pleased with my progress so far and can't wait to see where this journey takes me! My routine is wet hair in the sink every morning and apply shampoo. Then brush 20 strokes over whole scalp by sections, and apply a little more shampoo before letting it sit for 10 minutes while I brush my teeth and do other things until it's time to shower. After shower I dry hair completely, use the roller if it is Monday, Wednesday, or friday. Then I apply 1 ml topical in front section of scalp and 1 ml in back section. I apply about 0.75 ml additional over problem areas. I also rub the topical into the scalp to be sure to cover the whole area. The shedding in the beginning of the process was nerve wracking but so glad I stuck with it and will not be stopping anytime soon. Cheers everyone!
- SKSandra K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
10 weeks in, a little early to tell but I think there's some change.
- SMSantiago M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
90 days results! It’s coming along!
Note: the first picture is with the product on so it may be a little misleading. Unfortunately, I did not take one without the product but you can definitely see results.
- DZDarcie Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months agoSo much regrowth along my problem hairline!
After being on Adegen (with tons of success) for 9 months, I started experiencing a lot of shedding that lasted 4 months. I was very worried but stayed on Adegen because of the success I had the first 9 months and because my hair is the healthiest it has been in over 20 years. I’m glad I stuck with it. My shedding has slowed again and I have more regrowth than ever before. I am a seasonal shedder and I was hoping the shedding meant new, healthier hair was coming. I’m happy I stuck with Adegen.
- SBStefan B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
13 Nov 2021: Start with Adegen.
13 Feb 2022: Not yet there…but getting there.
Very exciting journey – keep on going👍🥳🧑👩🦱
- DZDavid Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
4 month Progress. I hope this inspires others.