- DTDebbie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Being EXTRA THANKFUL TODAY. These are my progression photos for my first Adegen year. It's hard to believe it has been 12 months already. Staying consistent and I KNOW that top of my head will continue to fill in with time and commitment. YAY! No matter I am THRILLED with the results I have gotten no matter what! 💥💥💥💖
- DTDebbie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
I have tried MANY other hair products, gizmos, gadgets, lotions, and potions. I have NEVER had the results I am getting with Adegen. Thank you John Goss! 🤗💓
120 Days consistent and committed to the Adegen protocol. I promised myself that I would post monthly progression photos so here are my March, 2022 images!
- SKSandra K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
10 weeks in, a little early to tell but I think there's some change. I've been using the 5s
- ACAustin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
One month results 😁
- AWApril W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
I have been dealing with hair loss for about 20 years and have tried soooo many things in the past including minoxidil which only made my hair loss worse.
I started the protocol April 3, 2021. To be honest I am not 100% consistent and should really step up my game 🤦🏻♀️
These photos are both taken after washing and towel drying my hair then using the boar hair brush. I have a long way to go before I can stop wearing the hats but today I noticed my hair was a lot slower to dry and had to share my progress 😅💞
For the first time in a lot of years I feel like there is actually hope for my hair.
- VBValeria B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
so this is me, started the protocol with shampoo, brushes and topical 5s at the end of April. I am also using a laser helmet. If I can say so, my hair loss is not too bad, but the crown was/is my main issue. I am happy with the result but I am not wearing my hair down yet, I clip them back. I think 5s is working pretty well for me. Thank you very much and happy Sunday 😊
- LWLyndsey W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
30 days in. My temples are pretty much filled in on both sides. Can’t wait to see 90 days. I just switched to the 5 this week to boost my results but I will prob go back to the 5s because it was working just fine and I don’t like the extra symptoms (flaking, burning, redness). My scalp and hair feel the healthiest it’s ever been! Thank you Adegen! Ladies, if you’re on the fence just take the plunge!